Telehealth by HealthPoint Plus
Increase client retention and multiply your margins
Equip your brokers and employers with an unmatched benefit that endows you with a sharp competitive edge
Ground-breaking subscription-based telehealth for less than 50 cents a day for the whole family with unlimited $0 fee visits
Raise your brand power!
- Stop commoditization and command brand pricing – no racing to the bottom!
- Integrated with HRA, HSA, and FSA CDH plans
- Integrated with leading tax-advantaged CDH platform
- Works for large and small employer groups
- Works with self-funded or fully insured health plans
- Works with high-deductibles and high co-pay plans
- Works beautifully with HRA, HSA, and FSA—pay for subscriptions with pre-tax dollars
Retain control while we do the work
- No-hassle enrollment
- Streamlined onboarding
- Year-round engagement with members
- Targeted emails with timely tips and newsletters
- Dedicated Customer Success team
- Quarterly utilization and ROI reports
Our pledge to you and your clients
Your clients will save money using our service or the service is free!
Employers may take a chance on a program based on an expectation…a hope of savings or improved outcomes, but will they stick with it if they can’t see measurable improvements?
Utilization is the Key
For every 100 employees, the cost savings from 17% utilization is enough to fully off-set the cost of the program. We’re so confident in our services, that we’ll guarantee 25% utilization - while striving to hit 100%.
How it works
At the conclusion of 12 months of service, we’ll look back at your client's utilization. For every 100 employees, we guarantee at least 25 visits. If we don’t achieve the 25 visits, we’ll credit their invoice for the following year in an amount equal to every visit missed.
A 100-employee business saves $31,550 per year if only 20%
of members use Telemedicine instead of conventional doctor visits
Without Telemedicine by HealthPoint Plus
- Average brick-and-mortar visit fee: $211
- Average family size: 2.58 persons Source
- Average number of doctor visits per year per person : 4 Source
- Average number of doctor visits per family per year: 4*2.58=10.32
- Average number of visits for 100 employees:10.32*100=1032
- Average doctor visits cost for 100 employees per year=1032*$211=$217,752
With Telemedicine by HealthPoint Plus
- Unlimited $0 visit fee family subscription plan fee: $10 per employee per month (PEPM)
- Annual subscription fee for 100 employees=$10*12*100= $12,000
- Gross annual savings from just 20% of 1,032 visits positively redirected to telemedicine=1032*0.20*$211= $43,550
- Net savings (gross savings – subscription fee)=$43,550-$12,000= $31,550
Our industry partnerships sharpen your competitive edge
- Low cost, value-added services for participants
- Cutting-edge technology paired with a number of cloud-based platforms
- Lower HRA payments; reduce premium costs
Contact us to learn more about our partners:
Telemedicine by HealthPoint Plus
Convenient. Affordable. Disruptive.
- Convenient video chant with world-class doctors 24/7/365 WORLD-CLASS DOCTORS 24x7x365
- Affordable low-cost subscription plan
- Whole family included
- Unlimited $0 fee visits
In Addition to Telemedicine, Each Subscriber Gets
FREE StepUp® Smart Fitness Watch
- The Ultimate Fitness Watch with Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, and more health monitoring
- Built-in rewards program to earn HealthPoints™
- $150 value!
Up to $25 in HealthPoints®
- Points awarded for each year of membership
- A fun way to reward health behavior through the StepUp watch
- Points can be redeemed in our online healthy Marketplace
Did you know?
Common Health Issues Telemedicine by HealthPoint Plus Can Address
- Up to 70% of health issues can be solved by video chat or a phone call
- Over 40 common ailments can be handled by our on-demand virtual doctors from the comfort of your home or office?
For minor health concerns, you don’t have to wait in an emergency room or urgent care center for diagnosis and treatment. Our highly qualified team of medical providers can evaluate common conditions like these; and send a prescription to your pharmacy, if medically necessary.
Blood Pressure issues
Sprains & Strains
Get a customized proposal NOW!