StepUp™ to telehealth by HealthPoint Plus.
Convenient. Affordable. Disruptive.
Whether you offer your members, a group health insurance or not, our telehealth can reduce a big chunk of your members’ ever increasing out-of-pocket costs resulting from the emergency room (ER) and urgent care — and even primary care — visits.
- Convenient video chat with world-class doctors 24x7x365 from the comfort of their home or office
- A low-cost subscription plan — less than 50 cents a day — for the whole family
Don’t let unpaid medical bills — a leading cause — trigger financial bankruptcies for your members
- Reduce stress from physical and financial health anxiety
- Lower absenteeism from convenient, anytime access
What you need to know.
Save time and money using StepUp telehealth by HealthPoint Plus.
Up to 70% of health issues can be solved by telehealth, right from the comfort of your home, office, or wherever you may be. Avoid the ER or Urgent Care waiting room and get diagnosis quickly from a board-certified doctor, 24/7/365.
With an average wait time of three weeks for a typical doctor's appointment, four hours in the ER waiting room or one hour in an urgent care, a serious time commitment is needed to address health issues with a doctor.
With HealthPoint Plus, average wait times to see a doctor are 10 minutes or less.
On average, a doctor's office visit can cost $150. Urgent care visits can cost a patient even more, and an average ER visit can be a stunning $1500 out-of-pocket. While these services are sometimes needed, up to 70% of health issues can be diagnosed via telehealth.
HealthPoint Plus visits are free.
In Addition to Telehealth, Each Subscriber Gets
FREE StepUp® Smart Fitness Watch
- The Ultimate Fitness Watch with Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, and more health monitoring
- Built-in rewards program to earn HealthPoints™
- $150 value!
Up to $25 in HealthPoints®
- HealthPoints are a fun and rewarding way to earn benefits from using the StepUp watch
- Points can be used in our evolving online marketplace for:
- Sporting goods
- Health-related gift cards
Did you know?
Common Health Issues Telemedicine by HealthPoint Plus Can Address:
- Up to 70% of health issues can be solved by video chat or a phone call
- Over 40 common ailments can be handled by our on-demand virtual doctors from the comfort of your home or office?
For minor health concerns, you don’t have to wait in an emergency room or urgent care center for diagnosis and treatment. Our highly qualified team of medical providers can evaluate common conditions like these; and send a prescription to your pharmacy, if medically necessary.
Blood Pressure issues
Sprains & Strains
Request a custom proposal