Be a HERO
Help your clients reduce healthcare costs and brighten employees’ lives with convenient access to medical care
Be a HERO playbook
We do not envy the challenges you face in matching your clients with the right benefits packages in the era of exponentially rising healthcare costs. But we offer you a weapon to fight this alarming trend to reduce your clients’ healthcare costs while reducing employees’ out-of-pocket expenses and brighten their lives with convenient access to medical care.
Outshine your competition and be a hero!
- Works for your clients with or without health insurance plans
- Works for large and small employer groups
- Works with self-funded or fully insured health plans
- Works with high-deductibles and high co-pay plans
- Works beautifully with HRA, HSA, and FSA—pay for subscriptions with pre-tax dollars
Power of integrations
- Our partnership brings the benefits of integration to your clients
- Integrated and bundled into health insurance and other benefits
- Integrated with leading tax-advantaged CDH platform
- Integrated with HRA, HSA, and FSA plans
Retain control of your clients
- Let us do the heavy lifting behind the scenes
- No-hassle enrollment
- Streamlined onboarding
- Years-round engagement with members
- Targeted emails with timely tips and newsletters
- Dedicated Customer Success team
- Quarterly utilization and ROI reports
Our pledge to you and your clients
Your clients will save money using our service or the service is free!
Employers may take a chance on a program based on an expectation…a hope of savings or improved outcomes, but will they stick with it if they can’t see measurable improvements?
Utilization is the Key
For every 100 employees, the cost savings from 17% utilization is enough to fully off-set the cost of the program. We’re so confident in our services, that we’ll guarantee 25% utilization - while striving to hit 100%.
How it works
At the conclusion of 12 months of service, we’ll look back at your client's utilization. For every 100 employees, we guarantee at least 25 visits. If we don’t achieve the 25 visits, we’ll credit their invoice for the following year in an amount equal to every visit missed.
A 100-employee business saves $31,550 per year, if only 20%
of members use Telemedicine instead of conventional doctor visits
Without Telemedicine by HealthPoint Plus
- Average brick-and-mortar visit fee: $211
- Average family size: 2.58 persons Source
- Average number of doctor visits per year per person : 4 Source
- Average number of doctor visits per family per year: 4*2.58=10.32
- Average number of visits for 100 employees:10.32*100=1032
- Average doctor visits cost for 100 employees per year=1032*$211=$217,752
With Telemedicine by HealthPoint Plus
- Unlimited $0 visit fee family subscription plan fee: $10 per employee per month (PEPM)
- Annual subscription fee for 100 employees=$10*12*100= $12,000
- Gross annual savings from just 20% of 1,032 visits positively redirected to telemedicine=1032*0.20*$211= $43,550
- Net savings (gross savings – subscription fee)=$43,550-$12,000= $31,550
Telemedicine by HealthPoint Plus
Convenient. Affordable. Disruptive.
- Convenient video chat with world-class doctors 24/7/365
- Affordable low-cost subscription plan
- Whole family included
- Unlimited $0 fee visits
In Addition to Telehealth, Each Subscriber Gets:
Free StepUp® Smart Fitness Watch
- The Ultimate Fitness Watch with Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, and more health monitoring
- Built-in rewards program to earn HealthPoints™
- $150 value!
Up to $25 in HealthPoints®
- HealthPoints are a fun and rewarding way to earn benefits from using the StepUp watch
- Points can be used in our evolving online marketplace for:
- Sporting goods
- Health-related gift cards
Did you know?
Common Health Issues Telehealth by HealthPoint Plus Can Address
- Up to 70% of health issues can be solved by video chat or a phone call
- Over 40 common ailments can be handled by our on-demand virtual doctors from the comfort of your home or office?
For minor health concerns, you don’t have to wait in an emergency room or urgent care center for diagnosis and treatment. Our highly qualified team of medical providers can evaluate common conditions like these; and send a prescription to your pharmacy, if medically necessary.
Blood Pressure issues
Sprains & Strains
Request a custom proposal